Hi, I’m Maggie a six year Beagle who loves all things dog! I’ve been traveling with my peep since I was just a wee pup and have been really lucky to travel to many wagging places around the world. I love to travel, eat, play and write about my experiences and I started Wag The Dog UK in February 2012 to share with dog lovers some great stories, tips and a few recipes too. Thanks for visiting and learning a little about us!
- I’ve traveled by Train, Plane, Automobile, Boat, Ferry, Bus, Taxi, and Limo in many different countries. My favorite is by limo of course, very wag cool.
- I’ve lived and traveled on three continents. North America, Europe and Asia
- I love homemade dog food and treats. I also fancy a quality dry kibble mixed with a tasty recipe.
- I’m a people person and a kiss bandit! I also love dogs too!
- My mum’s name is Justin’s Angel…awwww. Dad’s name is Hollow Traveln’ Trooper and I heard he was quite the charmer.
- I moved to the big apple, New York City when I was 10 weeks old and met my peep, Trina
- I sleep under the covers and enjoy wagging dances in the grass.
- My motto…It’s a dog wagging view of the world
Become My BFF (best furry friend!)
Originally from Vancouver, Canada, Trina is an entrepreneur who has a business degree from the University of Washington. She’s also a former New York City real estate agent, and now an international consultant for select clients looking to buy in New York City. She also spent over 15 years as a make-up artist internationally in fashion. Her cat Max also traveled with her when she was on fashion shoots around the world. She started and sold a bath and body company, and has had great success in many other business ventures.
Although she has had many ventures in a variety of businesses, she’s always had a deep love for animals and a knack for working with dogs. As a child, she learned to train, care, and travel with animals, and as an adult, she studied dog nutrition and dog training extensively. Trina shares her love of animals with her mother and aunt, who is a dog breeder. After a lot of research she decided to create our own company focusing on her passion for dogs, the adventures of Maggie and source out the best dog care, advice, news, and dog friendly travel possible!
Spare time?…In her spare time, she loves spending time with her friends, who affectionately call her Dr. Doolittle.
So why not join the pack and give us a howl!