Why connect with Wag the Dog UK
Advertise at Wag the Dog UK and connect with dog loving people interested in your product or service. Get right in front of your target market and the best discerning consumer.
- We have a growing influence in the dog lover community.
- Useful, unique and quality content is published consistently.
- We can put your product or service in front of your target market and provide you with a valuable backlink from a site within your target market.
- Your brand will be exposed to thousands of dog lovers daily through our blog, our bi-monthly newsletter and major social networking sites.
- I have over 20 years of marketing experience in the fashion, FCG and sales globally. Wag The Dog UK is my second venture and I have been niche marketing on the web since 1999
- We also spend time connecting with the dog lovers who are connected with us on Facebook, and Twitter. We share pictures, stories from other sites, and information relevant to dog lovers.
- We are also active on dog related forums, boards, and blog hops and carnivals.
- All articles published on Wag the Dog UK is shared on Twitter, and Facebook. The articles are also fed into Network Blogs, repost and Triberr, where the articles are shared on various social networking collaborative sites, exposing the site to more people.
What Our Advertising Clients Have to Say
Wag The Dog UK focuses on three main elements of the site and updates each section weekly. The blog is updated five times a week and attracts regular comments and interaction. We promote on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Network blog and Google Plus.
- Dog Travel (1-2 posts per week)
- Dog Care (1-2 posts per week)
- Dog Food (1-2 posts each two weeks)
- Wag Cool (2-3 posts per week)
- Wagging Reviews (1-2 posts each two weeks)
Facebook – Fans 2929
Twitter -Followers 6400
Pinterest – Followers 882
Klout Score – 61
Google Page Rank: 3
Unique Visitors: 25283 (84%)
Avg. Visit Duration 2:31
Alexa Ranking: Global: 203,629
Alexa Rank UK: 9,562
Alexa Rank USA: 394, 228
Top ranking countries:
- United States (38%)
- United Kingdom (39%)
- Canada (5%)
- Australia (3%)
- Hong Kong (2%)
- Other: (13%)
Based on internet averages: Who we Reached (Demographics)
Gender and Age:
Wagging Choices & Advertising Rates 2013
Three ways to connect with Wag The Dog UK
A sponsored blog post is a blog post publish on Wag The Dog UK. It may be written by us or by the advertisers. We also follow Google good practice guidelines.
Topics must be relevant and beneficial to our readers.
Contact us for media kit
Rates start at £15.00
Blog Pages Sidebar:Rates start at $25.00
Placement on our Side bar will give the opportunity to be displayed on over 1000 individual posts and pages. This package gives you an ad placement on every single post of Wag The Dog UK and the featured pages too. All of your ads are placed down the right sidebar of Wag The Dog UK’s posts and pages.
- No refunds on Ads
- You must supply own copy/image
- All rates are quoted in UK funds
Wagging Rules and boring but important stuff to know
- Titles and Descriptions must accurately represent the product or service with which the Ad is associated; and such product or service (including any particular level of service) must be immediately apparent in the Title or Description.
- Descriptions may consist of no more than four sentences and must contain proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Words in all capitals are not permitted unless they are internationally recognized acronyms such as but not limited to “VCR” or “ICANN” or they are trademarked terms registered in that typographical style.
- Special typographical characters, punctuation marks, or symbols may not be used in the place of words or in place of letters within words (for example, “$$ Back” or “Ca$h Back” instead of “Cash Back”), nor may they be repeated excessively to indicate emphasis (for example, “Earn ***Thousands*** of Dollars a Day!!!”).
- Excessive punctuation may not be used to indicate emphasis.
- Call-to-action phrases in Titles and Descriptions must be specific to the particular product or service being advertised (for example, use “Start Your Subscription Today!” and not the generic “Click Here!”).
- Ads must be clearly marked with the company, product, or brand that is being advertised.
- Products or services that are promoted in the Ad must be directly available on the landing page.
Howling no’s…Prohibited Content
- Ads must not include unsubstantiated claims, including but not limited to prices, discounts or product availability.
- Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten any third party.
- Ads must not contain information (including but not limited to images, names, descriptions, etc.) of any third party without that third party’s express written permission.
- Ads must not contain audio that plays automatically. Any automated animation must cease after 15 seconds and must not replay.
- Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
- Ads cannot contain, facilitate, promote, or reference the following:
- Offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language;
- Obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous and/or unlawful content;
- Tobacco products;
- Ammunition, firearms, paintball guns, BB guns, or weapons of any kind;
- Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO
- Scams, illegal activity, or chain letters;
- Contests and sweepstakes without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- Money-making opportunities that offer compensation for little or no investment, including but not limited to “work from home” opportunities positioned as alternatives to part-time or full-time employment, without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- Adult content, including nudity, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual.
- Adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis without prior written authorization from WAGN’GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- No Adult toys, videos, or other adult products without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- Uncertified or unlicensed pharmaceutical products;
- Spy-cams or surveillance equipment;
- Web-based non-accredited colleges that offer “degrees”;
- Inflammatory religious content;
- Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities;
- Content that exploits political agendas or issues for commercial use regardless of whether Advertiser has a political agenda;
- Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group;
- Content that advocates against any organization, person, or group of people, with the exception of candidates running for public office;
- Content that depicts a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresents a health condition in any way.
I and WAGN’GO reserve the right to refuse any ad and may refuse ads at any time for any reason, including our determination that a particular Ad is in violation of any term of these Guidelines or promotes competing products or services or negatively affects our business or relationship with our end users. Ads, or categories of Ads, which receive a significant amount of negative end user feedback, or are otherwise deemed in violation of community standards in the standard internet advertising community will not be permitted.
All Payments are in advance of placement and payable through our Paypal account.