Lush Liver Biscuits for dogs
Hello…liver biscuits for dogs! It’s a no brainer, we love it and if you’re in the process of training us, we will actually listen to you! Just so you know these biscuits contain tasty chicken liver and chicken stock.
What’s not to like?
Did you know that these liver biscuits for dogs contain vitamin A, copper, and selenium. All good, I am told for my body.
- 1/2 pound (225 g) Chicken Livers
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 cups (500 ml) of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) of oatmeal
- Preheat oven for baking to 180º C (350º F)
- Cook Liver in pan for about 5-7 minutes
- Puree the chicken liver, vegetable oil and chicken stock in a food processor
- Add flour, oats and parsley to liver mix
- Mix to form a firm dough.
- Roll out dough on a floured board to about 5 mm (1/4 inch) and cut into dog bite-size pieces.
- Place on cookie sheet and pop in the oven. Bake for about 30 minutes until firm and crisp.
- Cook and serve!
note: keep biscuits in the refrigerator. They should last for about 2 weeks.