Our peanut butter biscuits for dogs is a perfect little treat just before bed. The bake up nice and have a great crunch. We use an all natural peanut butter for this recipe. it is a real simple and fast recipe to make and dogs do love these tasty treats. Now you do not have to make these treats into stars, in fact you could simply cut them into squares or use your own cookie cutter choice. Just remember that the size and shape of the snap is safe for the size of your dog. A too small snap, your dog may swallow them whole, which could lead to choking.
Just like humans, some dogs can have an allergy to peanuts, and some dogs can not digest or process nut products.If you see your dog with symptoms such as skin irritation, ear infection, or hair loss, consult your veterinarian who can diagnose the allergy …
Prep Time: 10 minutes Makes: about 24 snaps Preheat Oven: 180º C (350º F)
- (125 ml) 4 fl oz. Water
- 3 tsp. peanut butter
- (150 g) 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour
1. Thoroughly mix all ingredients together
2. Roll the dough evenly on a flat floured surface about (3 mm) 1/8-inch, and cut into desired shapes.
3. *optional you can poke holes all over the surface of the dough to stop it from puffing up. ( we leave them to puff for a better crunch)
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
Note: Treats will keep for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container.
Why not make your own?