So the next time you are thinking of packing up your owner and heading out on a relaxing vacation give holiday lettings a wag and see what you find.
So after my morning walk, I usually like to check my inbox to see who has contacted me and what is new in the world. Today I got an email from TripAdvisor telling me that there website Holiday Lettings has a large selection of dog-friendly accommodation to rent all over the world. Now considering I do like using TripAdvisor when I book my hotels, due to you can easily search for dog-friendly hotels in locations all over the world, I was excited to see how this site paws out.
Their home page is nice and clean and it looks very easy to navigate, with links for deals, an inspired section and of course the search button. It also looked like they had a huge selection of places to rent for your next vacation. But how many are these holiday homes pet-friendly? So I decided to check out there search section to find out. I wanted to see if they had a good selection and I wanted to know if it would be easy to find a dog-friendly holiday let.
Searching for a dog-friendly holiday lettings
Their search section is divided into three sections
- Holiday Search: This is the section to choose your country, region, and town that you would like to visit
- Property size and date: Choose the size that you want and of course the dates you would like to go
- Advanced options: This is where us dogs need to go first, here you can check for “pets allowed”. You can also choose other options as well, for example, if you would like a pool, a garden or a place to go walking.
So my first search I left the holiday search un-checked, and the property size and date un-checked and added a check to “pets allowed” My result was 21,930 pets allowed holiday lets to rent! Not bad and my tail just started wagging on the vast selection of places I could visit. The selection was very good, the holiday lets ranged anywhere from an apartment in Rome to an out of this world villa in Spain with beautiful running space everywhere you looked. They also had a good selection in all budgets too.
A little about Holiday Letting from TripAdvisor
- Founded in Oxford in 1999, they are now the busiest holiday home rental website in the UK showcasing more than 55,000-holiday homes in 116 countries.
- connects holiday home owners and managers with hundreds of thousands of holidaymakers looking for holiday villas, cottages, and apartments around the world.
- Since June 2010, Holiday Lettings has been owned by TripAdvisor – the world’s largest travel website.