Thank you for your interest on becoming a guest blogger on Wag The Dog UK! I love sharing with my readers different views and ideas from the dog loving community. We enjoy articles that are fresh, informative and if we can learn something new even better. To help you get on the right paw experience possible, please check my guidelines for guest blogging…
Wag The Dog likes to add new original content at least 4 or 5 times a week. We also like to add our guest bloggers to the mix. Sometimes we will discuss with you if we think it might be better to delay your post. We always let our Guest Blogger’s know when we will publish and will send you a link when it goes live! All our posts are featured on our home page, shared through our social network and in its proper category.
As a guest blogger I recommend that you wag around and…
- Read a Few Posts: Check out the posts that I have written and successful posts my guest bloggers have submitted. We find our readers like unique stories especially about behavior, cooking, training and travel experiences with your dog. Personal stories are very popular.
- Original Content Please: We already have Barking Social News that features syndicated stories that are on the interwebs.
- Think of an Image: All of our posts must have at least one image, The opening image is 599×240. Make sure that your provided images are original or are properly licensed and credited.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
Okay, I like the idea, and I have a story to tell! How do I contact you?
- Send me a shout on the form below: Have a question? Have an Idea? Let me know…
- Submit via Email: Send your stunning work to Wagging Guest Blogger for review
I thank you for your interest in Wag The Dog UK. If you’re wagging in approval of my guidelines, then I would really love to see your howling stories! Looking forward to pawing around with you!