As a veteran pooch passenger, I wanted to share a great giveaway that is happening right now! #PoochPassenger is here! We all love taking our dogs on the road, and we also like to give back to dog’s that need our help.
Also there is nothing sweeter than a wag n’ pooch cruising the open roads off to great adventures!
The Car Buying Service is celebrating by giving a £50 Pets at Home voucher to a lucky winner, plus they are also going to donate £1 to Manchester Dogs’ Home for every entry they receive* All you have to do is show us your #PoochPassenger.
How to Enter
Post your Photo of your furry pooch in your car via:
Then use the hashtag #poochpassenger to share the picture!
Any photos submitted that do not follow these rules will not be eligible to win. Also make sure any posts are set to ‘public’ so they’ll be able to see your photo on their scrapbook page.
Dogs on the go: Get creative and snap your travelling pooch, something fun? something cute? Remember while you are taking that photo that your dog and you are safe. We are responsible pet owners!
Is Anyone Eligible? Anyone can enter as long as you are a resident of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland and over 18,.
When does it end? The competition closes at 23:59 on the 16th November 2014!
How Are We Judged? The overall winner of the competition will be determined based on the judges’ discretion.
Rules: Check out the T & C at the bottom of this post
Can my friends and family play? Sure! The more the merrier. In fact give them a tweet now!
Give a Tweet
About The Car Buying Service
If you’re looking to sell your car or just want to see the value of your car here in the UK, you can try their online value calculator. Just enter your details about your car, such as your registration, mileage and your car’s history. Their data base that has over a million used car prices will find a fair and guaranteed valuation of your car (based on it being in good condition). If you like what you see, you can choose to book an appointment at one of their local drop-off centres. Simple as that! You can check it all out at The Car Buying Service.
The Paw Small Print
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of The Car Buying Service, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entrants must adhere to all the entry conditions set out above to qualify.
- We encourage all entrants to act responsibly in creating their entry. Images that feature any overt animal cruelty will not be accepted, and you may also be contacted by The Car Buying Service and asked to remove the image in question from your social profiles.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a perpetual licence to The Car Buying Service to share the image on their website or social profiles.
- The overall winner of the competition will be determined based on the judges’ discretion. Once notified (via the social media account at point of entry), the winner will have 28 days to reply with acceptance of their prize. If after 28 days there has been no acceptance notification received, then the prize will be cancelled.
- The winner’s prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to modify or withdrawn the competition at any time.
* The Car Buying Service will donate up to a maximum of £500 to Manchester Dogs’ Home.
Good luck wag n’ pooch passengers!