It’s that time of year again, when all the best of all things dog comes to London. Discover Dogs 2015 takes place on October 17th and 18th at ExCel Exhibition Centre. Last year over 34,000 dog lovers attended Discovered Dogs with more than 90 per cent of visitors ranking it the go-to event of the year.
Show opening times: 10am – 5pm each day
You can get your tickets for Discover Dogs 2015 which are are on sale now at the Discover Dogs website.
About Discover Dogs
It’s London’s biggest dog event! Eukanuba Discover Dogs is a paw-tastic dog wagging experience and one that can’t be missed by any dog lovers. It’s also perfect chance to get your doggie fix if you cannot have a dog in your life. Might be the perfect place to bring along the kids so they can get an idea on what it’s all about caring for a dog.
Here are just some of the amazing things that take place at the show:
- First ever Canine Rugby World Cup Game – who will take the crown?
- Top agility canine athletes in action in the main arena
- Sheepdog herd ducks through a variety obstacles in the Sheepdog and Duck Display
- The nation’s favourite crossbreeds battle it out for a place in the Scruffts final at Crufts
- Thinking of buying a dog? This is the place to be to find your perfect little wag! As a visitor you get to meet, greet and discover over 200 different breeds of dog, and learn all about the distinctive personalities, traits and looks of each breed.
Discover Dogs Will Make You Smile
Top Tips when buying a puppy!
- Always go to a reliable and reputable breeder, such as a Kennel Club Assured Breeder. These breeders are committed to carrying out all the relevant health tests for your breed of dog.
- Always see the puppy with its mum and in its breeding environment. Always ask to look at the kennelling conditions. If they don’t look right, don’t buy the puppy.
- Do your research! Understanding the breed you are buying is essential. It’s also essential that the breed is a good fit with your lifestyle.
Did you know that there are 215 different breeds recognised by the Kennel Club in the UK?
Check them Out