I have to say as a dog there is nothing I like doing better than sniffing and yes, well peeing on plants and the occasional flower while I am out on my daily walks. But did you know that some plants could actually be poison if I had a nibble or two?
Did you know that dozens of common house and garden plants that could poison your Dog and could actually be deadly too?
A study found that one in 12 pets has eaten poisonous plants, with smaller dogs and puppies being particularly at risk due to their size.
It’s no secret that foxgloves are poisonous, but did you know that daffodils can cause vomiting, diarrhea and even heart problems if consumed by your dog?
Check out this infographic to correctly identify which plants are poisonous to your dog so you know which ones to keep your dog away from when out on a walk or in the garden. If you have family or friends this could help, please feel free to email them or pass it on by using the share buttons.
Wondering how you’ll remember all this stuff? Print this printer-friendly version out to stick on your fridge or take with you on your next dog walk.
IF YOUR DOG CHEWS OR EATS ANY OF THE PLANTS ON THIS LIST, SEEK VETERINARY HELP IMMEDIATELY