The five dog-friendly cottages at Merlin Farm Cottages each have either a private garden or patio area. Each cottage offers free WiFi, wardrobes in every bedroom, private bathroom, kitchen, seating and dining area.
While staying at Merlin Farm you can take advantage of optional extras such as a meal delivery service, private chef hire and spa treatments in the comfort of your cottage. They are also connected to local dog carers if you would like your dog to have his own adventure with local dogs.
The accommodation offers a children’s playground. Hiking is among the favourite activities to do and which your dog will truly adore.
Merlin Farm Mawgan Porth, Mawgan Porth, TR8 4DN, United Kingdom
Mawgan Porth near Watergate Bay on the North Cornwall Coast.
Merlin Farm Holiday Cottages are located on Merlin Farm surrounded by secluded countryside. Sandy Beach of Mawgan Porth is about 15 minutes away via wooded track and public footpath. A perfect walk for you and your pooch.
Mawgan Porth is centrally located within the County, ensuring that all sightseeing in Cornwall is close by to discover. Due to their secluded location, you might need to have a car to get around and make the most of your time here.
Why It’s Great For Your DogMiles of Coastal & Countryside walks direct from the Farm and close to lots of Dog-Friendly Beaches. Self-catering so it’s easy to feed your dog too! Each Cottage has its own enclosed fenced area. Close to many dog-friendly restaurants. Discover & Book
Dogs are welcome in our cottages for the majority of the year (except between the 27th July to 24th of August).
We do however request that you abide by the following:
- Never leave your dog(s) alone in the cottage (not even in a crate) when you go out. This is to ensure that they do not cause any damage nor disturb other guests in the neighbouring cottages. Please do not ask us to make an exception, this applies to all.
- There is information regarding dog sitters should you wish to enjoy a dog free day/evening.
- Please ensure your dog is up to date with all inoculations, flea and worming treatments before your arrival.
- Bring your dog’s own towels and blankets/rugs to lie on so they feel at home.
- Please do not allow your dog to lie on our sofa’s, beds or rugs so that they won’t smell all doggy for the next guests.
- Please pick up all dog mess. We have created an eco-friendly dog poo composter on the farm which we hope you will use Whilst at Merlin Farm.
- Please ensure your dog is kept on a lead. This is in respect of other guests and young children who may be afraid of dogs, as well as to protect the free-roaming poultry on site.
- Each Cottage has its own enclosed fenced area, do not allow your dog to roam off the lead in the communal lawned areas and Children’s play area.
- Please supervise your dog during your stay. Any damage caused by your pet, no matter how big or small must be paid for.
- Sorry, no Puppies under the age of 12 months unless by prior arrangement.
Daymer Studio: £15 for 1 dog per stay or £25 for 2 dogs
Treyarnon, Porthcothan, Harlyn & Trevone Cottage: £30 for 1 dog per stay or £50 for 2 dogs Max 2 dogs per property.
Please remember to add your dog on the booking form. Sorry, no dogs in Constantine as this cottage is reserved for guests with pet allergies.
PLEASE BRING YOUR DOG(S) ON HOLIDAY WITH YOU ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE