Why connect with Wag the Dog UK
Advertise at Wag the Dog UK and connect with dog loving people interested in your product or service. Get right in front of your target market and the best discerning consumer.
- We have a growing influence in the dog lover community.
- Useful, unique and quality content is published consistently.
- We can put your product or service in front of your target market and provide you with a valuable backlink from a site within your target market.
- Your brand will be exposed to thousands of dog lovers daily through our blog, our bi-monthly newsletter, and major social networking sites.
- I have over 20 years of marketing experience in the fashion, FCG, and sales globally. Wag The Dog UK is my second venture and I have been niche marketing on the web since 1999
- We also spend time connecting with the dog lovers who are connected with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We share pictures, stories from other sites, and information relevant to dog lovers.
- We are also active on dog related forums, boards, and blog hops and carnivals.
- All articles published on Wag the Dog UK are shared throughout our social network
What Our Advertising Clients Have to Say
Facebook – Fans 3000+
Twitter -Followers 10.000+
Pinterest – Followers 1882
Domain Authority 35
Top ranking countries:
- United States (63%)
- United Kingdom (18%)
- Canada (5%)
- Australia (5%)
Based on internet averages: Who we Reached (Demographics)
Gender and Age:
Wagging Choices & Advertising Rates 2013
Three ways to connect with Wag The Dog UK
How to Get Your Dog to Drink More Water
A sponsored blog post is a blog post published on Wag The Dog UK. It may be written by us or by the advertisers. We also follow Google good practice guidelines.
Topics must be relevant and beneficial to our readers.
Contact us for a media kit
- No refunds on Ads
- You must supply own copy/image (We can help)
- All rates are quoted in US or UK funds
Wagging Rules and boring but important stuff to know
- Titles and Descriptions must accurately represent the product or service with which the Ad is associated, and such product or service (including any particular level of service) must be immediately apparent in the Title or Description.
- Descriptions may consist of no more than four sentences and must contain proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- Words in all capitals are not permitted unless they are internationally recognized acronyms such as but not limited to “VCR” or “ICANN” or they are trademarked terms registered in that typographical style.
- Special typographical characters, punctuation marks, or symbols may not be used in the place of words or in place of letters within words (for example, “$$ Back” or “Ca$h Back” instead of “Cash Back”), nor may they be repeated excessively to indicate emphasis (for example, “Earn ***Thousands*** of Dollars a Day!!!”).
- Excessive punctuation may not be used to indicate emphasis.
- Call-to-action phrases in Titles and Descriptions must be specific to the particular product or service being advertised (for example, use “Start Your Subscription Today!” and not the generic “Click Here!”).
- Ads must be clearly marked with the company, product, or brand that is being advertised.
- Products or services that are promoted in the Ad must be directly available on the landing page.
Howling no’s…Prohibited Content
- Ads must not include unsubstantiated claims, including but not limited to prices, discounts or product availability.
- Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten any third party.
- Ads must not contain information (including but not limited to images, names, descriptions, etc.) of any third party without that third party’s express written permission.
- Ads must not contain audio that plays automatically. Any automated animation must cease after 15 seconds and must not replay.
- Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
- Ads cannot contain, facilitate, promote, or reference the following:
- Offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language;
- Obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous and/or unlawful content;
- Tobacco products;
- Ammunition, firearms, paintball guns, BB guns, or weapons of any kind;
- Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO
- Scams, illegal activity, or chain letters;
- Contests and sweepstakes without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- Money-making opportunities that offer compensation for little or no investment, including but not limited to “work from home” opportunities positioned as alternatives to part-time or full-time employment, without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- Adult content, including nudity, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual.
- Adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis without prior written authorization from WAGN’GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- No Adult toys, videos, or other adult products without prior written authorization from WAGN’ GO (d.b.a Wag The Dog UK);
- Uncertified or unlicensed pharmaceutical products;
- Spy-cams or surveillance equipment;
- Web-based non-accredited colleges that offer “degrees”;
- Inflammatory religious content;
- Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities;
- Content that exploits political agendas or issues for commercial use regardless of whether Advertiser has a political agenda;
- Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group;
- Content that advocates against any organization, person, or group of people, with the exception of candidates running for public office;
- Content that depicts a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresents a health condition in any way.
I and WAGN’GO reserve the right to refuse any ad and may refuse ads at any time for any reason, including our determination that a particular Ad is in violation of any term of these Guidelines or promotes competing for products or services or negatively affects our business or relationship with our end users. Ads or categories of Ads, which receive a significant amount of negative end-user feedback, or are otherwise deemed in violation of community standards in the standard internet advertising community will not be permitted.
All Payments are in advance of placement and payable through our Paypal account.
Please contact us if you have any further question or requests.