Maggie Cooper is a five old travelling dog, who enjoys a good wagging time where ever she goes. Her favorites meals are home cooked, and she just loves treats! Always looking to learn a new trick or two. But what she enjoys most is blogging about the things she has seen and used.
Posts by Maggie:
- How To Prevent A flea Infestation And Then Get Rid Of Them (July 22, 2015 - Care)
- Dog Friendly Dining The Bath Arms – Treat Your Peep (July 21, 2015 - Wagging Reviews)
- 7 Things You Can Do To Make Your Dog Live A Longer Healthier Life (July 18, 2015 - Care)
- A Dog Friendly Inn Review: The Bath Arms In Wiltshire (July 8, 2015 - UK, Wagging Reviews)
- My 5 Great Dog Friendly Things To Do In Cornwall [part 3] (June 26, 2015 - Travel guide, UK)
- [ Toxic Plants ] My Trip To A Poisonous Garden For Dogs (June 15, 2015 - Care)