The Official Emotional Support Pet Registry
contact 24/7 for immediate registry services
- Simply register your dog and protect your rights
- Gain access to public places with your dog
- Travel via airlines with your dog in the cabin
- Be protected under federal law
- Live where you want to live
- Provide verified identification for your Emotional Support Animal
Specializing in a variety of emotional support registration including
- REGISTER YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL
- REQUEST ESA LETTER FOR AIRLINE TRAVEL & HOUSING
- REGISTER YOUR SERVICE ANIMAL
- Enter Your Animals Information to Register
- Your Animal will be Registered into The National Database
- Receive your ID Card and Certificate via Mail for Immediate Use
We’re ready to help. Register now!
Emotional Support Animals are not required to perform specific tasks like Service Animals are. Instead, they’re there to assist you with functioning through things like anxiety, bipolar, depression or stress.
Your Emotional Support Animal is Protected by Law
Under the Fair Housing Amendments Act (FHAA) and the Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA), those who meet the criteria are entitled to an emotional support animal to assist them with managing the everyday stresses and anxieties associated with your condition. The FHAA provides you the necessary protection to ensure you can have your Emotional Support Animal with you at all times regardless of landlord “NO PETS” policies. Landlords may also not charge pet rent or pet deposits, inquire about your disability or ask for medical records. This protection is extended even when you are needing to fly with your animal as the ACAA protects you by allowing your ESA to fly with you in a cabin without paying additional pet travel fees.
Medical Professional Oversight is Required
In order to benefit from the privileges described above, you must obtain an Emotional Support Animal letter from a qualified mental health professional who has evaluated you and recommended such animal support as a way to help with your condition